Cautions before use
- After making the purchase, check if there is any damage on its surface. Make an exchange if you find the papers or fabric wet.
- After putting some paper or fabric into the DICAPAC, shake or press it in the water like the pictures above. We are not responsible for damages made by owner’s carelessness or mistakes.
Cautions while using
- Use it after practicing the waterproof test found in the <Caution before use> section, and checking the area between the lens adapter and the joint, unit or damage of the lens.
- Check for damage at the mouth and zipper after each use, and avoid strong impacts and sharp objects. Don’t leave it under the hot sun for long. It can be damaged.
- There can be humidity in it depending on the difference of temperatures between the inside and outside of the product. If this is the case, just turn the lens to OPEN and you can remove the humidity.
- In case of sand or foreign matter, clean and rinse with running water.
Cautions after use
- When taking camera out of the case, keep the mouth part in a downward position and shake off any water and wipe it well. Be careful not to keep its mouth part upward. It can cause product damage it water around the mouth enters into the case.
- This waterproof case is for protecting the camera from dust, water, snow, rain, sand, etc. It is also made for comparatively simple underwater shots at a beach or a pool. Please use only dedicated housing or professional underwater shooting equipment for more professional underwater shots.